Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jacques Lamothe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Lamothe completed a residency at VAMC Martinez. He currently practices at HealthCare Partners Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamothe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- VAMC Martinez, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- VAMC Martinez, Residency Hospital — 1989
- VAMC Martinez, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Ottawa, Fac Med, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthCare Partners Medical Group Cardiology
La Canada- Cardiology3131 La Canada St Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 933-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamothe?
Excellent caring doctor and very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lamothe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lamothe frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lamothe's office is located at 3131 La Canada St Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamothe speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center