Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Jacqueline Tamis, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Tamis, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Tamis completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Morningside and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tamis is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Lukes Hosp/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamis?
Fantantastic,clear, intelligent, caring, informed what can I saved my life!!!!! ,
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tamis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacqueline Tamis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tamis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tamis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tamis' office is located at 440 W 114th St Fl 2 Ste 220, New York, NY 10025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tamis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.