Dr. Jacqueline Crawford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crawford's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Crawford, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Crawford completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. She currently practices at Crawford Neurology. Dr. Crawford is board certified in Neurology.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Emanuel/Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1992
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1988
Crawford Neurology2060 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 218-8333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crawford?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crawford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crawford frequently treats Head CT Scan, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Evoked Potential Test.
Dr. Crawford's office is located at 2060 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, TN 37922. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crawford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.