Dr. Jacqueline Matar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Matar, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Matar completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital. She currently practices at St Joseph Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Joseph East. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Tennessee, Other Education — 2010
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1985
- University of KY, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Joseph Radiation Oncology
St. Joseph Radiation Oncology701 Bob O Link Dr Ste 120, Lexington, KY 40504 Existing Patients: (859) 277-3737
KentuckyOne Health Cancer Care Hematology Oncology Associates
Saint Joseph Hematology Oncology East3470 Blazer Pkwy Ste 150, Lexington, KY 40509 Existing Patients: (859) 629-7110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matar?
Love her. So easy to talk to. Takes her time. Treats the whole individual = not just the cancer. Recommend her highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matar frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Matar's office is located at 701 Bob O Link Dr Ste 120, Lexington, KY 40504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital