Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jacqueline O'Donnell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. O'Donnell completed a residency at Ind U Med Ctr. Dr. O'Donnell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ind U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Ind U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ind U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7541 MOHAWK LN, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 251-3935
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Donnell?
Dr O Donnell took care of my husband Stephen Palermo at the old IU Medical center He received his heart transplant on April 15 1991 we thank her for her tremendous care love and support Steve is still alive!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Donnell frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Stress Test.
Dr. O'Donnell's office is located at 7541 MOHAWK LN, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Donnell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.