Dr. Jacqueline Hampton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hampton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Hampton, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Clarksdale, MS. Dr. Hampton completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at BROOKHAVEN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Northwest Mississippi Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hampton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brookhaven Medical Center
Clarksdale Internal Medicine785 Ohio Ave Ste 3d, Clarksdale, MS 38614 Existing Patients: (662) 627-7726
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hampton?
Dr Hampton is a wonderful doctor that cares about you and your health and l would recommend her to anybody.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hampton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hampton frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Pollen Allergy, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Hampton's office is located at 785 Ohio Ave Ste 3d, Clarksdale, MS 38614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hampton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Mississippi Medical Center