Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerhart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacqueline Gerhart, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Gerhart completed a residency at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. She currently practices at Uwh - West Towne and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Aafp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Universal American
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uwh - West Towne7102 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717 Existing Patients: (608) 828-7603
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerhart?
She really takes the time to get to know her patients and make a personal connection. She goes above and beyond!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerhart frequently treats Hepatitis A Screening, Hepatitis C Virus Screening, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Gerhart's office is located at 7102 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerhart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital