Dr. Dauhajre has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dauhajre completed a residency at Downstate Med Ctr. She currently practices at Niel J. Squillante Mdpc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dauhajre is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Niel J. Squillante Mdpc140 E 80th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 979-4586
Queens Medical Office PC
Gustavo Melamedoff MD9033 ELMHURST AVE, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Existing Patients: (718) 457-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dauhajre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dauhajre's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dauhajre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dauhajre frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Dauhajre's office is located at 140 E 80th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dauhajre speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.