Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jacqueline Bush, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Bush, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bush completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. She currently practices at New York Methodist and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bush?
Knowledgeable, staff is very friendly, my provider decisions was on point.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bush has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacqueline Bush, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bush's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bush accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bush frequently treats Gestational Diabetes, High Risk Pregnancy, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Bush's office is located at 506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bush speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.