Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (719) 623-6434.
Dr. Jacqueline Skaggs, DO
Dr. Jacqueline Skaggs, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Skaggs completed a residency at Oklahoma State University. She currently practices at MDVIP - Colorado Springs, Colorado and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Oklahoma State University, Residency Hospital
- P.G. INSTITUTE AND KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY / NIZAM'S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skaggs?
I just had a follow up with Jackie. She takes time and actively listens to all aspects of health, including environmental and emotional factors. She is very no-nonsense and will tell you the truth, even if it's not what you want to hear. She is very concerned with patients' health. I'm very lucky to have found her! My husband and sons are also satisfied patients.
- Penrose Hospital
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacqueline Skaggs, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skaggs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skaggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skaggs frequently treats Osteopenia, Osteoporosis, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Skaggs' office is located at 2405 Research Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skaggs speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Skaggs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.