Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jacqueline Eubany, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. She currently practices at George Washington University Hospital and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eubany is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Naval MC San Diego, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eubany?
She is very nice and caring and seems very knowledgable in her field. Her nice manner put my mother-in-law at ease before surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eubany frequently treats Ventricular Fibrillation, Chest Pain, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Eubany's office is located at 900 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eubany speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eubany has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center