Dr. Jacob Shani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacob Shani, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Shani completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shani is board certified in Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Israel Tech Inst, Haifa, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 282-1078
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shani?
I love Dr. Shani. He is good at what he does and he cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shani frequently treats Unstable Angina, Angina, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Shani's office is located at 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shani speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center