Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jacob Petrosky, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chardon, OH. Dr. Petrosky completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation (General Surgery). He currently practices at University Hospitals Health System and is affiliated with UH Geauga Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Petrosky is board certified in General Surgery.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (General Surgery), Residency Hospital — 2017
- Kansas University Medical Center, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospitals Health System
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center13207 Ravenna Rd, Chardon, OH 44024 Existing Patients: (440) 214-3341
Geneva Hospital Surgery Clinic870 W Main St # 200, Geneva, OH 44041 Existing Patients: (440) 214-3341
UH Portage Medical Center Specialty Clinic6847 N Chestnut St, Ravenna, OH 44266 Existing Patients: (440) 214-3341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrosky?
I was referred to Dr. Petrosky for surgery. I had a hiatal hernia repair and spent one night in UH Geauga hospital. Dr. Petrosky is an excellent surgeon. He cares about his patients and their outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Petrosky frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Gallstones, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Petrosky's office is located at 13207 Ravenna Rd, Chardon, OH 44024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrosky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center