Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (231) 244-4017.
Dr. Jacob Scott, MD
Dr. Jacob Scott, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE, Medical School — 2008
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacob Scott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Wheezing.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 4100 Lake Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- 1 4100 Lake Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Call
SHMG Pulmonary - 68th Street
Spectrum Health Medical Group80 68th St SE # 302, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Call
SHMG Pulmonary - Fremont
Fremont Office230 W Oak St # Nste, Fremont, MI 49412 Call