Dr. Jacob Curtis, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curtis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacob Curtis, DO is a family medicine specialist in Rexburg, ID. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at Southern Illinois School of Medicine. He currently practices at Grand Peaks Medical and Dental and is affiliated with Madison Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Obstetrics Fellowship-Memorial Hospital/ Notre Dame University-South Bend, Indiana, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Southern Illinois School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Southern Illinois School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- Idaho State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Byu-Idaho (Then Ricks College), Undergraduate School — 1998
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
Dr. Curtis and his staff took such good care of our growing family. He was very understanding and knowledgeable. He is friendly, but always very appropriate. He safely delivered my daughter via c-section when complications arose and he supported me with all the medical care necessary to safely give birth to my son as well. It was apparent that he continues to stay up-to-date on developments and recommendations in the medical field. I felt very confident having him and his staff in charge of our care. He’s busy, working hard to give his best to his patients, but he genuinely cares and will take the time you need. I still am sad that we moved away. I highly recommend using Dr. Curtis if you are in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curtis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curtis frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Anxiety.
Dr. Curtis' office is located at 72 S 1st E, Rexburg, ID 83440. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curtis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Curtis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Madison Memorial Hospital