Dr. Jacob Dubroff, MD is a nuclear medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dubroff completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at University of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubroff is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
University of Pennsylvania
Penn Preventive Cardiovascular Program3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (800) 789-7366
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3264
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Aria Health, Internship Hospital — 2007
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubroff?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania