Dr. Jack Bowling, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Bowling completed a residency at Forsyth Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Bowling Orthopedics and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowling is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Bowling Orthopaedics5220 Oleander Dr Fl 2, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 395-8333
- 2001, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Med Coll/Rush-Prsby St Lukes MC, Fellowship Hospital
- Forsyth Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowling?
It's been 19 weeks since I had knee replacement surgery with Doctor Bowling. Today I went golfing as I walked 9 holes and had 2 Birdies! Yahoo! Thank you, Dr. Bowling!
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center