Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Hoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jack Van Hoff, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Van Hoff completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at DARTMOUTH HITCHCOCK MED CTR. Dr. Van Hoff is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Yale University Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1981
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr
Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-5000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Hoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Van Hoff frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Van Hoff's office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Hoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.