Dr. Jack Oak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jack Oak, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Oak completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Suburban Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oak is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suburban Surgical Associates
Suburban Surgical Associates555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 265, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 991-4644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oak?
Great surgeon!! Explains things well, answered all my questions. Listened to my concerns and discussed them with me. I would highly recomend Dr. Oak.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oak frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Oak's office is located at 555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 265, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital