Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jack Johnson Jr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Orangeburg, SC. Dr. Johnson Jr completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at ORANGEBURG EYE CTR. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson Jr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1971
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson Jr frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Foreign Body Removal from Eye, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Johnson Jr's office is located at 1190 Summers Ave, Orangeburg, SC 29115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Orangeburg Eye Ctr
Orangeburg Opticians1190 Summers Ave, Orangeburg, SC 29115 Existing Patients: (803) 534-0266