Dr. Jack Devita, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Devita completed a residency at Med Coll Penn & Hosp. He currently practices at South Jersey Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devita is board certified in Gastroenterology.
South Jersey Gastroenterology
Marlton406 Lippincott Dr, Marlton, NJ 08053 Existing Patients: (856) 983-1900
- Med Coll Penn-Hahnemann Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Coll Penn & Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med Coll Penn, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devita?
This is one of the best GI doctors I have ever had, and I've been through a lot of them. He takes the time to listen to everything I have to say, and I never feel like my appointments are rushed. He is great at explaining things whether it be tests or procedures, or new medicines. Also, if I have a question/need something immediate he usually returns my message within a day or two. And I don't normally have to wait very long (compared to my other doctors) to get back to see him either!
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital