Dr. Jack Whitaker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitaker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jack Whitaker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greeneville, TN. Dr. Whitaker completed a residency at E Tenn State U. He currently practices at Medical Group of Greenville Incthe and is affiliated with Greeneville Community Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitaker is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- East Tennessee State University, Fellowship Hospital
- E Tenn State U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- E Tenn State U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitaker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitaker frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Whitaker's office is located at 1410 Tusculum Blvd Ste 1500, Greeneville, TN 37745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whitaker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greeneville Community Hospital East