Dr. Klie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jack Klie, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Klie completed a residency at University Vt Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Providence Cardiology and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klie is board certified in Cardiology.
- Upstate Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- University Vt Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Duke U, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Jack Klie1 Randall Sq Ste 305, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 521-0700
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 521-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klie frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Coronary Angiogram, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Klie's office is located at 1 Randall Sq Ste 305, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klie speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital