Call (615) 333-2481 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jack Erter, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Erter completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erter is board certified in Hematology.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Hills397 Wallace Rd Ste 201, Nashville, TN 37211 Existing Patients: (615) 333-2481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erter?
Dr Erter explained all my options for chemo treatments in a way that I could understand and what to expect. He took the time to answer all my questions .He was on top of all my chemotherapy treatments and made sure that I was comfortable as possible after treatments I would highly recommend Dr Erter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jack Erter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Erter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erter frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Erter's office is located at 397 Wallace Rd Ste 201, Nashville, TN 37211. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Pulaski
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center