Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ansell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jack Ansell, MD is a hematology specialist in Hempstead, NY. Dr. Ansell completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ansell is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Boston U/Boston City Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine500 HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, Hempstead, NY 11549 Existing Patients: (516) 465-3251
Park Lennox Medical PC
Lenox Hill Hospital Internal100 E 77th St Fl 6, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-2142
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ansell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ansell frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ansell's office is located at 500 HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, Hempstead, NY 11549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ansell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.