Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jack Basil, MD is a oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Basil completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at Trihealth Physician Practices LLC and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Trihealth Physician Practices LLC3219 Clifton Ave Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 421-5557
Siegrist & Kirlin Mds Inc10506 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 862-1888
- 3 10550 Montgomery Rd Ste 22, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 862-1888
Uch Hospitalists375 Dixmyth Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 862-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basil?
I cannot say enough about the excellent care my Mother received from Dr. Basil. He talked to us on a level that we could understand and made sure all our questions were answered. We had Hospice at the end and the nurses were very impressed with him also. If anything was needed he took care of it immediately even while he was on vacation. Thank you Dr. Basil for making our last couple months with our Mother better because you were there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basil frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Basil's office is located at 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital