Dr. Jaafar Bazih, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bazih's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jaafar Bazih, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Bazih completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with St. John Broken Arrow. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Alexis Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Annes Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Oklahoma University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pyramid Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 392-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bazih?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bazih and he has always had my best health at heart. He always wants to make you feel better and he takes it very serious. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has done two knees and a hip replacement on me and I am going to let him replace my other hip. I have the utmost confidence in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bazih accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bazih frequently treats Bone Scan, Joint Fluid Test, and McMurray's Test.
Dr. Bazih's office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bazih speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bazih has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John Broken Arrow
- St. John Medical Center