Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Williams, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Self Regl/Mongomery Cter for Fam Med. He currently practices at Family Medicine Clinic and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Family Practice.
- Self Regl/Mongomery Cter for Fam Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Self Meml/Montgomery Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Medicine Clinic
Family Medicine Clinic12 MEDICAL DR NE, Cartersville, GA 30121 Existing Patients: (770) 386-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williams frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 12 MEDICAL DR NE, Cartersville, GA 30121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center