Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. J Phillips, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. He currently practices at Columbia Heart Clinic PA A and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Heart Clinic PA A1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 220, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 409-7170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Dr Phillips is by far the best cardiologist I have ever had in my 67 years. He diagnosed my condition almost immediately. My previous cardiologist could not nor would not listen to my concerns and follow through with any diagnosis. Dr Phillips was highly recommended by friends and family, the highest form of compliment. Dr Phillips listens. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Wheezing, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 1655 Bernardin Ave Ste 220, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital