Dr. John Bernton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Bernton, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Bernton completed a residency at Presby Denver Hosp. He currently practices at Colorado Rehabilitation & Occupational Medicine and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernton is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- Presby Denver Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital
- Baylor Assoc Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Rehabilitation & Occupational Medicine
Aurora1390 S Potomac St Ste 100, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 685-2766
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernton frequently treats Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Musculoskeletal Disorders, and Trigger Point Injection.
Dr. Bernton's office is located at 1390 S Potomac St Ste 100, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bernton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Medical Center of Aurora