Dr. J Solis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. J Solis, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Fishkill, NY. Dr. Solis completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital/NYU School of Medicine. He currently practices at Valley Interventional and is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solis is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- North Shore University Hospital/NYU School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- North Shore University Hospital/NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1997
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solis frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Dialysis Access Procedures, and Liver Cancer.
Dr. Solis' office is located at 60 Merritt Blvd Ste 107, Fishkill, NY 12524. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Solis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital