Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Salmon, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Salmon completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute Univ and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salmon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Levine Cancer Institute Univ
Levine Cancer Institute Univ101 E W T Harris Blvd Ste 1214, Charlotte, NC 28262 Existing Patients: (704) 863-6160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salmon?
T have the up most respect for Dr Salmon , will always recommend to everyone , and his staff is the very best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salmon frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer.
Dr. Salmon's office is located at 101 E W T Harris Blvd Ste 1214, Charlotte, NC 28262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salmon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health University City
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center