Dr. Griffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Griffin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Texarkana, TX. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at U Ark Sch Med. He currently practices at CHRISTUS St. Michael Oncology Clinic - Cowhorn Creek and is affiliated with Christus Saint Michael Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ark Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ark Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Ochsner Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHRISTUS St. Michael Oncology Clinic - Cowhorn Creek
CHRISTUS St. Michael Oncology Clinic - Cowhorn Creek5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX 75503 Existing Patients: (903) 614-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Griffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX 75503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Saint Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center