Dr. John Bynon, MD is a general surgery specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Bynon completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at UT Health Science Center at Houston/Memorial Hermann, Houston, TX and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bynon is board certified in General Surgery.
UT Health Science Center at Houston/Memorial Hermann, Houston, TX
UT Health Science Center at Houston/Memorial Hermann, Houston, TX6411 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 704-5200
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University AL, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University of Tennessee Knoxville, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bynon?
Dr. Bynon is the only doctor I would allow to touch any family member. The one negative is once you have had your surgery it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a member of his staff to return a call. You could have a medical emergency and call his office for 2 weeks and no one will return your call!!!! Very frustrating I guess you just have to call an ambulance and get admitted in order to receive some attention. I know we are in the middle of a crisis but my husband's life is my concern right now.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center