Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. James Pitts, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Clanton, AL. Dr. Pitts completed a residency at St Vincent'S Hospital. He currently practices at Dr James L Driggars OD and is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Vincent'S Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital Birmingham, Alabama, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr James L Driggars OD
James L Driggars Od PA109 Medical Center Dr, Clanton, AL 35045 Existing Patients: (205) 755-2296
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitts?
Dr. Pitts is WONDERFUL! Fabulous personality and a wonderful and very knowledgeable eye doctor! I will miss seeing him once a year! Thinking about driving to Clanton, just to see him! He is that good! A longtime patient that will miss you very much! Diane Ross Unger!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pitts frequently treats Pterygium, Stye, and Eye Cancer.
Dr. Pitts' office is located at 109 Medical Center Dr, Clanton, AL 35045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pitts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center