Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farrar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jon Farrar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. He currently practices at JON R FARRAR MD and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farrar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northeastern Ohio University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
- USI Affinity
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jon R Farrar MD
J Randall Farrar MD Pllc1215 George Washington Way, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 946-1004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farrar?
Super nice staff, and excellent Doctor. He was very informative, kind and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farrar frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Farrar's office is located at 1215 George Washington Way, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farrar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Farrar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital