Dr. Stolovitzky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Stolovitzky completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Ent of Georgia LLC and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ent of Georgia LLC484 Irvin Ct Ste 140, Decatur, GA 30030 Existing Patients: (404) 297-4230
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 297-4230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stolovitzky?
I can’t say enough nice things about this practice. I usually see Anisa Daftari, who is amazing but I had to see Dr. Stolovizky and he was great. Listened to me and asked a lot of questions about my issue. Never rushed me and he is just caring. Anisa has the same personality and you feel like you’ve known her forever. She is super down to earth. The staff is very caring and friendly. Just a great experience all the way around!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stolovitzky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stolovitzky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stolovitzky frequently treats Dizziness, Nasopharyngitis, and Vertigo.
Dr. Stolovitzky's office is located at 484 Irvin Ct Ste 140, Decatur, GA 30030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stolovitzky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital