Dr. John Rhode, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Rhode completed a residency at Advocate Il Masonic Med Center. He currently practices at Illinois Eye Center and is affiliated with Proctor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rhode is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Illinois Eye Center
Illinois Eye Center8921 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615 (309) 243-2400
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Il College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhode?
- Proctor Hospital