Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Patton, MD
Dr. John Patton, MD is
- The Queen's University Of Belfast, College Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1974
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital|Columbia Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patton?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Patton, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Patton's profile.
Dr. Patton in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patton's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Patton provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Patton, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Yes, Dr. John Patton, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
FL - Heart4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Existing Patients: (904) 914-5758