Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. John Patton, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. John Patton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Patton completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cardiology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Mayo Grad Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Royal Victoria Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Royal Victoria Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patton?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Patton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patton frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardioversion, Elective, and Cardiac Imaging.
Dr. Patton's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.