Dr. McIntosh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph McIntosh, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. McIntosh completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at University of Utah. Dr. McIntosh is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1988
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah257 S 1400 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 Existing Patients: (801) 585-3622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntosh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntosh accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIntosh frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence, and Anxiety.
Dr. McIntosh's office is located at 257 S 1400 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.