Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gibson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Gibson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Gibson completed a residency at U Va Hosp. He currently practices at Health Care for the Homeless. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Va Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Care for the Homeless412 Liberty St, Durham, NC 27701 Existing Patients: (919) 808-5640
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gibson frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Gibson's office is located at 412 Liberty St, Durham, NC 27701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gibson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.