Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bacharach accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Bacharach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Bacharach completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at North Central Heart Institute and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bacharach is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Central Heart Institute
North Central Heart Institute4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bacharach?
He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Explains medical information very well to patients. He took in consideration that we were from out -of- town and worked us into his schedule for our convenience. We were extremely impressed with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bacharach frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bacharach's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bacharach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera Holy Family Hospital
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center