Take charge of your health!
Dr. Hassell's Background
Dr J S. Hassell, MD is a practicing Urologist in Plano, TX. Dr. Hassell graduated from The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio in 1984 and has been in practice for 31 years. He completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at North Dallas Urology Associates and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Plano, Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano. Dr. Hassell accepts multiple insurance plans including Great West, Cigna and Multiplan. In addition to English, Dr. Hassell's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- The Medical Center of Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- Medical School
- The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX
Learn More About Birth Defects In Kidneys & Urinary Tract
What embarrassing health secret do many women of a certain age share but rarely 'fess up to? Bladder problems. We're talking dribbles, sudden leaks, and mad dashes to the bathroom -- all signs of urinary ...Read More