Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (914) 293-8401 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Mears, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. John Mears, MD is a hematology specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Mears completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mears?
Dr. Mears has been my oncologist for more than a year. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a very concise and easy to understand way. His office is professional and are all great people to deal with. Would highly recommend.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mears has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Mears, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mears' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mears accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mears frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Mears' office is located at 1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. Find other locations and directions.