Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilder accepts your insurance.
Dr. J Wilder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Blacksburg, VA. Dr. Wilder completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Associates of Southwest Va and is affiliated with Lewisgale Hospital Montgomery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Associates of Southwest Va840 Hospital Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Existing Patients: (540) 953-0530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilder?
I have read the reviews posted about Dr. Wilder, some of which have referred to him as rude, arrogant, uncaring, and incompetent. I have never experienced anything approaching those comments during my visits with Dr. Wilder. He is a quiet man who says what he believes without mincing words. Frankly, I appreciate those qualities in a physician. It doesn't take much to elicit negative responses nowadays. Personally, I consider Dr. Wilder to be an excellent physician and diagnostician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilder frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Wilder's office is located at 840 Hospital Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lewisgale Hospital Montgomery