Dr. James McDaniel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDaniel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James McDaniel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. McDaniel completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Neurology Of North Georgia PC and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDaniel is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Med Center Inc, Residency Hospital
- University Of So Al Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Co-Operative Medical College, Kochi, Kochi University, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurology Of North Georgia PC
Neurology Of North Georgia PC601a Professional Dr Ste 160, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (678) 376-4242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDaniel?
Dr. McDaniel and his staff are very caring and professional. His nurses, in particular, have worked with me tireless to see that my mom, who has had Parkinson's Disease for over 30 years, gets the best possible care. They've been excellent at fitting mom into the schedule in times of crisis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDaniel accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDaniel frequently treats Limb Pain, Vertigo, and Essential Tremor.
Dr. McDaniel's office is located at 601a Professional Dr Ste 160, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDaniel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett