Dr. James Rizzo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rizzo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Rizzo, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Rizzo completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizzo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-3666
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizzo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rizzo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rizzo frequently treats Blood Disorders, Cancer, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Rizzo's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rizzo speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rizzo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin