Dr. Allan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. J Allan, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Powell, TN. Dr. Allan completed a residency at Colum P&S-Presby Med Ctr. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates/Summit Medical Group and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allan is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Colum P&S-Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Colum P&S-Presby Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allan?
Dr. Allan is very thorough with my health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. J Allan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allan frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Bacterial Sepsis, and Mycobacterial Lung Infection.
Dr. Allan's office is located at 7744 Conner Rd, Powell, TN 37849. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
Internal Medicine Associates/Summit Medical Group
Internal Medicine Associates/Summit Medical Group7744 Conner Rd, Powell, TN 37849 (865) 546-9751