Dr. John Schwab, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Schwab completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. She currently practices at CHESAPEAKE FAMILY PRACTICE and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwab is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Chesapeake Family Practice
Chesapeake Family Practice PC676 Kingsborough Sq Ste B, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 455-9036
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwab?
They've got this all wrong. It's Dr Schaffer and Dr Conrad Schwab. Dr Schwab is my doctor and an excellent doctor I might add. He treated an ugly infection I had first try. I'm glad he's my doctor. I'm very confident in his abilities. Nice guy too.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital