Dr. Banwart has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jon Banwart, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Grove, OK. Dr. Banwart completed a residency at University Kans School Med. He currently practices at Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banwart is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kans Joint Replacement Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Kans School Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- pittsburg state university, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banwart?
Dr. Banwart performed revision surgery on me 11/8/18. The surgery went very well and I am already back to work with some restrictions, and I am feeling great!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jon Banwart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Banwart's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banwart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Banwart frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Limb Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Banwart's office is located at 1121 NEO LOOP, Grove, OK 74344. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Integris Miami Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
- Premier Surgical Institute
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg